Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Touch...

What a marvellous thing this touch screen business is!  Admittedly it takes some time to get used to, and as with any new technology, ITS EXPENSIVE, but here I am... I'm back!
 
I am the proud owner of a new laptop (windows 8 and touch screen...WOW), mostly, it has to be said, to the generosity of my mother and children (early - VERY early - birthday present)... thank you for donating to the cause!
 
I have SO missed you all, I've still been crafting (duh), but haven't been able to SHARE, and I DO so like to share!
 
That said, the caravan park is now ready for the summer (after A LOT of hard work) and we are - thankfully - getting busier.  So much depends on the weather, though.  So we have to hope that the recent spell of warm weather continues.  Good for business - Bad for crafting!





 
I made this for my daughter, using the Cricut cartridge 'STORYBOOK'.  The papers are by CREATA.
 
 
Challenges...
 
FASHIONISTA CHALLENGE - #15 - 'Vintage or Shabby'
 
LETS CRAFT AND CREATE - Challenge #69 - 'One For The Girls'

A CARD A DAY BLOGGING - 'Wednesday'


Blah... blah... blah...

 

4 comments:

  1. Glad your back crafting, your project is gorgeous, thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab project! love the design
    thanks for playing with us at fashionista.
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea. Perfect for last minute gift, simple and easy to make.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!