Pages

Sunday 25 August 2019

Challenge 1.19

So this month I’m going to attempt two scrapbook challenges...

The first is from ‘Scrap Our Stash’... “Create a layout "FAMILY" themed layout inspired by the sketch, and the cartoon image.AND... you must also used MIXED ALPHAS on your layout.”

And the second is day 13 of the ‘Scrap Your Summer’ challenge prompt from the Lotti Loves Paper Facebook group. The prompt is FAMILY”.


I’ll be using my July/August ‘Lotti Loves Paper’ kit called ‘Summertime’. The papers in this kit are from either the ‘chasing adventure’ or ‘oh Summertime’ collections from Pebbles.


The sketch looks like this...





My finished page looks like this...

 

The photograph is of my two uncles showing their usual pose of clasped hands resting on their expanded waistlines!


My very brief journalling was added using my label maker...



I added some clusters and embellishments from the kit and my stash...







Very happy with the finish result. I managed to use two different alphas for the title and used the cartoon as my colour inspiration.



Blah, blah, blah...


7 comments:

  1. What a fantastic page. Love the awesome details and use of stash. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun photo! Your layout is fantastic and I love your clusters. Great job with our challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine page with a touch of humour. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout for this month's sketch challenge. I Love all the embellishments you used in your layout and how you incorporated your uncles names on the wood veneer. And, your title is awesome!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash - Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job with this month's challenge!! Love the wooden veneer. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fantastic masculine layout! Fun pictures!! Thank youn for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page! Love your title and the way it works with the photos. Thanks for playing with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!