Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Imagine that...

I've just found a great little online shop Imagine that... they've got a lovely sale on patterned papers at the moment, some are as cheap as 19p!  And I couldn't resist! 
 
 
(accurate. fast delivery)
 
... and they also added a little free stamps as a thank you, and I spent less than £10, consider me IMPRESSED!
 
 
Anyway, I've got a quick little card to share today... I'm running out of men's cards and wanted something 'spring-y' so out came my (very old) trusty Kanban kit for the topper and with a quick rummage into my scrap pile and the result is as follows...

 

 
CHALLENGES:-
 
CHALLENGES 4 EVERYBODY - Ch# 39 - 'Anything Goes'
 
CRAFTY GIRLS CHALLENGES - Ch# 14 - 'Anything Goes'
 
PAPER CREATORS CRAFTS - Ch# 21 - 'Spring is in the Air'
 
THROUGHT THE CRAFTROOM DOOR - Ch March 25 - March 31 - 'Anything Goes'
 
A CARD A DAY BLOGGING - facebook page
 
 
 
Have a productive day...
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 

1 comment:

  1. great male card and congrats on your bargain purchases-thanks for joining us at crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!