Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Kanban Kwikie III

Quick (kwik?) post...

 
A variation on the 'Joy' fold theme... I used double sided paper -  ECHO PARK 'Dots & Stripes - Metropolitan (Concrete Large Dot), an oldie but a goodie.  I love these ECHO PARK papers, so so versatile!

 
All the toppers and sentiments are from a KANBAN kit called 'So Macho', this kit seems to go on and on forever, I bought it AGES ago!

 
I added two strips of punched CS to the front, the punch used is from X CUT called 'flowers', in the same grey CS as the base




 
I added three gems, which I coloured using a black promarker and hey presto!
 
 

Challenges...

OLDIE BUT A GOODIE CHALLENGE - 'Spots and Stripes'

613 AVENUE CREATE - Ch #36 - 'Anything Goes'

A CARD A DAY BLOGGING


Blah... blah... blah...
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a great man card! Love the fold and the papers used here! Very nicely done! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monochrome and the fold - super card x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!