Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

She'll Love It!

The other day, I was asked to make a card for a young man to give to his sister.  After trawling through my 'Kanban So Macho/So Feminine' kit (love this kit) this is what I came up with...
 
 
 
Its so nice to be asked to make a card for someone you know because you know that person is going to love it.
 
This is my 'A Card A Day' card for today!
 
 
I will also enter this into the following challenges...
 
STAMPIN SISTERS IN CHRIST CHALLENGES - ch #166 - 'create a card for a child'
CHALLENGES 4 EVERYBODY - ch #7 - 'anything goes'
 
I hope everyone has a great day...
 

 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card, I love when I'm making something for some-one I know and I can pick just the right image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this- simple and clean looking but very effective. Girly without being overly fussy.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever. Love the look of this. Thanks for joining us at SSiC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great idea-stunning card. I love all creation.
    From sLOVEnija with LOVE Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card - good idea. x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!