Pages

Sunday 17 March 2013

Dragon Update

I heard on 1st March 2013 that I had won a challenge with 'STAMPIN WITH THE DRAGON' not only did I win a digi stamp vochure... but, I also got to help design and name a stamp!!!

After a couple if weeks Janette and I came up with this...
I say 'Janette and I', but as you can imagine I did very little, Janette however, in spite of been ill, created these lovely little 'Welshies' for me!  What cuties thank you SO much Janette.  And just in time to celebrate Wales' victory at the Six Nations Rugby Championship 2013.

entered into 'FUSSY AND FANCY FRIDAY CHALLENGE' - Ch #84 - 'Flowers' and
'CELEBRATE THE OCCASION' - Ch. #103 - 'Spring is in the Air' AND
'MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES' - ch. 'Spring is in the Air'

entered into 'PAPER PLAYTIME' - Ch. #5 - 'Anything Goes' and
'PIN AND TACK' -Ch. #7 - 'Anything Goes'
SPARK YOUR CREATIVITY NOW!

We haven't named them yet... but watch this space!


Blah... blah... blah...

3 comments:

  1. What a cute dragon and a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, these images are so adorable! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable imaage! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!