Pages

Monday 4 March 2013

So Happy For You

Morning Peeps...

Made a little card for a friend this morning, I'd made the die-cut image ("So Happy For You") awhile ago and had it in my stash, so when a friend found out she'd just got a promotion at work, I decided to use it.


 
Again, today I've been very frugel (or crafty), by using up lots of things in my stash.  As I said the die-cut image had been made awhile ago, cut out using my Cricut Expression from the 'SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE' cartridge.  The papers are 'BASICGREY' patterned papers (off-cuts from previous creativity), they are from the 'Life of the Party' stack, I used 'Block Party' and 'Ice cream Headache'.  All of the die-cutting has been mounted on to foam pads to make it 'pop'.  With a little faux stitching and some contrasting coloured gems my creation has come to life!
 
Challenges...
 
DIE CUTTIN DIVA - Ch. #104 - 'Tic Tac Toe'
 
MY CRAFT SPOT - Ch. #88 - 'Pop it Up'
 
BASICGREY CHALLENGES - Ch. #88 - 'Anything Goes'
 
A CARD A DAY Blogging - 'Monday'
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is fab - love the bright and colourful design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! such a great and happy card,love your design too.
    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenge.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! What a totally happy card! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy little card!

    ~Shawnie B.
    www.CardsByShawnie.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!