Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Going Green...

Hi Everyone...
 
I've got a busy week coming up - Easter weekend for us, which HOPEFULLY means lots of people visiting the caravan park (and spending lots of money!) and joining in with our Easter programme.  I need to prepare for the Easter Egg Hunt and Scavenger Hunt on Sunday, as well as organising the Saturday Disco, Sunday Bingo and finishing the Spring Newsletter!  I also have family (brother, niece and nephew) staying with me over the weekend, so I've been relegated to the spare room!  Busy, busy, busy... never too busy for cardmaking though, at least that's what I hope!!!
 
I've never made a pop-up slider card before , so I thought I'd give it a go... I'm fairly pleased with my first effort, although I have managed to smudge my sentiments, some how!  I made it on my 'GYPSY' first (hoping I'd got the measurements right!), and cut out a dummy-run on scrap paper.  Since it seemed to work out, I loaded up my papers and cut with my Cricut Expression.
 
The tag is from the 'PLANTIN SCHOOLBOOK'  cartridge and the shamrock is from the 'PAPER DOLL DRESS UP'  cartridge...
 
 


 
The paper used is mostly 'Cricut', except for the patterned paper which is from a 'HOT OFF THE PRESS'  'Red Velvet Artful Card Kit'.
 
There are lots of tutorials out there about pop up slider cards, I did a Google Search (images) and then just looked around, got the general idea and then experimented with my 'GYPSY'.
 
Challenges -
 
CARDZ TV - Crafty Cardz Challenge #127 - 'Erin Go Braugh'
 
 
 
If I don't manage to post over the next week... have a blessed Easter :-)
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!