Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Dream Big... Catching~Up (part 4)

The DREAM BIG Kit (July 2015) from LIKE FOR EVER was a delightful surprise with its soft colours and beautiful patterned papers.  By Pinkfresh Studio, a company I had never experienced before, the detailing on the papers meant that you could get away with doing very little in order to create a masterpiece!  All the goodies are from their Happy Things Collection.
 
It took me a little while to 'get into' this kit, but once I started it didn't take me very long to kill it all together!
 
I made 8 layouts and managed to pass on some of the black glittery word stickers that were left, to a worthy crafter.
 
...
 








<<<--- KILLED
 
So this was the #likeforever July 2015 kit.
 
Bea-u-ti-ful
 
Roll on August...
 
COMING SOON...
 
August kit ~ Oh So Lovely
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!