Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Like For Ever... Catching~Up (part 1)

I am... now a member of the 'Like For ever' Kit Club... honestly people it is FAN...bloody...TASTIC.  For anyone interested in scrapbooking and want a kit delivered to them regularly (with no commitment) ~ this club is ideal.  The fact that it is British based (when we have so very few scrapbooking clubs here) means that you are not wasting all your hard earned cash on postal charges! WIN WIN
 
My first kit was way back in May 2015 and was called 'English Breakfast'.  The kit contained lots of goodies from Shimelle's TRUE STORIES collection (a bright and funky mix with lots of red, navy blue and golden yellow as well as spots and stripes in every combination imaginable!) ~ and it was fabulous!

Here's some of my creations...















<<<--- KILLED
 
See this is what happens when you don't blog regularly... I'm hitting you with all my creations at once!  Sorry folks ~ I really am going to get better! But... we've got some catching up to do first!
 
I managed a whopping 13 layouts with this kit before I finally called it 'killed'.  So my first kit went down a blast and I had SO much fun.  Catching up on past memories and immortalising new ones. If you like scrapbooking ~ you'll love 'LIKE FOR EVER'!
 
Coming up...
 
June's Kit ~ 'STRIPY STRAWS'...
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!