Pages

Friday 9 October 2015

Project Life ~ August 2015 (part3)

Even after all this time... I'm still mentally blog-challenged!  I've just found out (after 3 years) what a 'FAVICON' is... but can I get it to work?  That would be a NO!!!!!!!!
 
Frustration   ~   after watching 'youtube' my 'font of all knowledge' with the added bonus of a visual... I am still no closer to getting my favicon onto my blog (or anywhere else for that matter).  For those of you who don't know what a 'favicon' is... well tough luck 'cause even if I could explain it... my failure to produce one is a clear indication that I don't know what I'm talking about!
 
I'll just get on with something I do know about; draw a line under my epic fail; shrug my shoulders (whilst still thinking... perhaps I can do it, try something else, only to fail again!); pretend I don't care and move on.
 
PART 3...
 
 


 
 


 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 


 
 



 
I apologise for the poor quality photography... something else that is definitely NOT improving with age and experience!
 
But hey-ho...
...never mind!
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I don't know what a Favicon is either and if I have one on my blog I wouldn't know it if it jumped out and bit me! I will of course be checking it out once I have finished rattling on here! PS your girls have really cute smiles even with teeth missing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bloody favicon won't work even through I've followed ALL the instructions. It's appeared on my blogger settings layout... but still not on the blog. I am beginning to think a favicon is not such a desirable thing to have anyway!

      Delete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!