Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

Award Blinky!

Firstly I'd like to thank the Design Team at MY PAPER CRAFTS WORLD, thank you for choosing my (humble) little card as one of your 'Top Three Chefs', (I feel like I'm at the Oscars, LOL), I'd like to thank... sorry getting a bit carried carried away!  The 'Outreach' challenge was really fun to do, its always nice to be able to offer comfort and encouragement to other people.  Check out the fun challenges and see for yourselves...
  <--- Award Winner!!!
I've even got another little blinky - how cool am I?
 

Today's card is as follows...

 
The little carrot and flower have been cut out using my Cricut Expression, both cuts are from the 'CREATE-A-CRITTER' cartridge (possibly my fav. of all time).  The sentiment 'Have a 24 carrot day' has been generated (posh word!) on my computer and the birthday sentiment is a glitter peel-off.  Underneath the cream faux stitched mat I have stuck various strips of patterned paper (off-cuts from my ever growing stash), its a great way to use up some of those really loved papers that we are loathed to throw away!

Challenges? Yeah...

BROWN SUGAR - Challenge #30 - 'Fruit/Vegetable'

A CARD A DAY Blogging - Friday

MAY ALL YOUR RIBBON BE UNTANGLED!
 
Blah... blah... blah...



 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi... This is so cute. Love the image.. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!