Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

Hip Hip Hooray!

I've just finished my shift in the bar.  All the sausage and chips have been eaten, the bread and butter and sandwiches are long gone, and the glass washer has done its final load for tonight.  Both pool teams have now all toddled off to bed.  The game tonight was a bit of a grudge match since we are second in the division and we were playing the top team - well we won!
 
I'm not posting a card... I'm about to go to bed, but before I go, I was left a comment earlier tonight from Stephanie (Cricutmimi) about my washing machine, thank you by the way.  So just for you Stephanie here's a picture of my purple Dyson Washing Machine (which I've just found out CAN be fixed hip, hip, hooray!).  The picture doesn't do it justice by the way, as all the purple is glittery...
 
Cool isn't it!  Nighty Night xxx


Blah... blah... blah...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!