Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

S.W.A.L.K.

I purchased the 'Crafters' Companion' complete S.W.A.L.K. stamp digital collection a while ago and have finally got around to doing some colouring-in with my promarkers!
 
My Aunt is not very well at the moment and is going through some rather nasty treatment, I thought this might cheer her up a bit...
 


I used a 'Hunkydory' A4 piece of cardstock (very pretty pink) and scored and folded it in half.  I did alot of matting and layering using black (courtesy of our local pound shop), pink (cricut paper) and a gorgeous piece of 'Echo Park' from the 6x6 paper stack - 'Country Drive' (this has got to be my all time favourite... so far).  The 'Thinging of You' was cut using my Cricut Expression - 'CRICUT ALPHABET', I tried to match this to the little girls dress but I didn't quite get it right - its a couple of shades out - but hey ho, I didn't do it again 'cause, its Sunday... I'm allowed to be lazy, !
 
<--- LOVE THIS, TRUELY, check it out!
I used 'Clover Meadow'
 
 
Entered into...
 
RAISE THE BAR - Challenge #131 - 'Anything Goes'
 
A CARD A DAY Blogging - Sunday
 
STAMPIN WITH THE DRAGON - Blog Hop With a Twist - 'Anything Goes'
Code Word...STAMPING DRAGON
 
CHALLENGES 4 EVERYBODY - Challenge #14 - 'Anything Goes'
 
PIN AND TUCK - Challenge 6 - 'Anything Goes' 
 
"Spark Your Creativity Now!"
 
 
 
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. awww, that's such a sweet image. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found the code :-) great.. Beautiful project, and thank you for joining us over on Stamping Dragon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty image, so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.
    Good luck!
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!