Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Lumbar Puncture!

I have health issues (who doesn't... right?)... not something I usually want the general public to know, but today I am frustrated!  And so, I am using this as a rant platform... SORRY.
 
>  I am at present awaiting a lumbar puncture (lucky me... huh?).  I finally got fed up with the wait and so decided to become a nuisance (at the moment I will do just about anything to hurry this along!).  So I find out the name of the secretary in charge of LP's at the hospital where it will take place (which by the way, is over fifty miles away).  Very nice lady, its gotta be said, but apparently the hospital is VERY busy and there are a number of people in front of me. 
 
A reasonable answer you may think... until you hear - 'busy' equates to the hospital performing 12 LPs in the course of, wait for it... a DAY? ... no     ~     a WEEK? no     ~     a MONTH? no, yeah real busy this hospital!  They will manage to complete 12 LPs in approximately five months... yes, you heard me correctly FIVE MONTHS.  Until I get my LP, it cannot be established what is wrong with me (although, they have their suspicions) and a diagnosis cannot be given  ~  until I have a diagnosis I cannot get any treatment ~ until I get any treatment, I cannot get better!  FRUSTRATION!!! <   *RANT* *OVER*  
 
I feel so much better for that!
 
I made a card today, after dragging out my SATURATED CANARY 'Summer' stamp.  I'm by far the best 'colourer' out there (even as a little girl I used to go over the lines!), but this colouring lark is very therapeutic and I've been in need of a little therapy lately!
 
'Summer'...

 
 
 


 
 materials...

CARD BLANK- Green scalloped edged
MAT -MY MINDS EYE 'Pretty Please'
FRAME - cut using an oval die and my cuttlebug.  Green CS (an old file divider)
IMAGE - SATURATED CANARY stamp 'Summer' - coloured using promarkers
EMBELLISHMENTS - buttons, gems, glittered border strip - from stash.  Glitter tape - AMERICAN CRAFTS - spinach

Challenges:-

CHALLENGES 4 EVERYBODY - Ch #40 - 'Anything Goes'

THE CRAFTERS CAFE CHALLENGE BLOG - Ch #60 - 'Add Glitter'

Happy Crafting :-))



Blah... blah... blah...


 
 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love your coloring!!! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe for our "Add Glitter" challenge.
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Zella. My colouring leaves A LOT to be desired by it'll get better with practice, lovely challenge this week, and some lovely inspiration, happy 'glittering' :-)

      Delete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!