Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

PROJECT LIFE - Week 49

My daughter has travelled (on her own- a big achievement for her) a lot of miles to come and see me whilst she's on holiday (she's a teaching assistant, in England they have broken-up for the Easter holidays already, so until she has to get back for her second job... she's come to see her mum!), so I'll be MIA for a few days.  Before I disappear for a couple of days I'd like to share my PROJECT LIFE week 49 with you...
 
 
My two-page spread, PAGE 1
 

 
 Title card made using the CRICUT EXPRESSION
 

 
Job lot of buttons purchased on Ebay.  This one was VERY appropriate here!
 
 

 
Love these little wood veneers, they manage to give just the right decoration.
 
 
 
 
PAGE 2
 
 
 
I used a page from an EK SUCESS 'Smash' pad to fill in the journaling here
 
 
 

I used a date stamp to document this event.
 
 
I'm really enjoying this way of documenting life, it is SO easy, and in years to come, it will be so interesting to look back on.
 
Thanks for taking the time to view my crafting, have a great week.
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!