Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

A Bargain?

Hello Everyone...
 
Is there anything worse than missing out on a bargain? 
 
I mean, its a bit of a 'head-rush' when you find something you really want (did you notice how I said 'want' not 'need', as a crafter I sometimes get a little confused between the two words and their meanings!).  Not only do you find what you want, but you look (and look again) and can't believe the great price!  It doesn't happen often, but this is exactly what happened to me.  I found some great ink pads at an amazing price... did I grab them? You're darn right I grabbed them - with both hands , outstretched!
 
PROBLEM? Oh yeah...
 
The catalogue had made an error... in actuality the great price... wasn't!  Gutted or what!  So bargain missed :-(
 
I made a couple of cards and did a couple of weeks of my PROJECT LIFE this week, I'm quite impressed with myself actually, because... 1. we've been fairly busy on the caravan park 2. my health is deteriorating and 3. I took time-out to clean my craft room (oh yes I did!  And what a task that was!).
 

 
I decided to work on some of my scraps this week (the pile is growing, so I either need to purge {as in throw away}, or use).  I covered the front of this red card blank with whatever I could find (in this case the stripped paper is from - anyone's guess, as is the heart vellum and the blue paper is from an old SIZZIX stack), the two bikes are the left-over die-cuts from my SCRAPTASTIC kit.  With a little bit of stamping, my card is complete!
 

 
What can I say... I don't have a clue where this paper is from (maybe, a cheap 6x6 from 'the works')!  The blue CS, I think is from PAPERMANIA.  I used a Martha Stewart punch, some bling and a very old butterfly embellishment.

 
The stamp is from SCRAPTASTIC - 'Worth Wondering' kit - it says "make your own sunshine" (don't rely on non-existent bargains LOL).
 
My two cards for this week and now my PL (not this weeks)...
 
 
I thought I'd show you weeks 1 and 2 of 2014...
 
Week 1, page 1

Week 1, page 2
 

Week 2, page 1

Week 2, page 2
 
So there we have it... my creative genius...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 
 
 
Blah...blah...blah...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!