Pages

Thursday 15 May 2014

The Story I Heard

So this is the first page I made with my new SCRAPTASTIC kit (May 2014), the kit is called 'The Story I Heard' and is the most wonderful combination of colours and patterns.  I'm also VERY impressed with the amount of embellishments that are in the kit and the service and communication from SCRAPTASTIC has been outstanding (long may it continue!). 
 
I felt at times that I'd been waiting and waiting (and stalking the poor postman) for my kit to arrive, when in actuality it was just about on time - since we'd also had a bank holiday, and that always effects the arrival of the post! 
 
But what happened when it arrived? 
 
I found that it was impossible to cut up the papers (I'm so weird!) and all I wanted to do... was look at them!  After discussing this online (Scraptastic page on facebook) I discovered I was not alone in my madness... so comforting to know!
 
The story behind this photo has now been documented on my layout and when (in years to come) my family look back at this memory, hopefully it will invoke a rush of other great thoughts of our times together...
 
 

 

 

 

 

 
 
Challenges...
 
THROUGHT THE CRAFTROOM DOOR - ttcrd May Ch 13 - 'Anything Goes'
 
SCRIBBLE AND SCRAP - Ch #18 - 'Always Anything Goes'
 
SCRAPTASTIC CLUB BLOG - 1st May Blog Ch - 'Telephones'
 
Scraptastic Club Members - Facebook
 
 
Have a GREAT crafting week :-)
 
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page!! And don't worry, I'm the same as you with papers, LOL
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to comment, Sandra... and for all the great inspiration at TTCRD :-)

      Delete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!