Pages

Saturday 17 May 2014

Late Night Crafting?

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

 
Good Morning peeps...
 
I'm sure we've all done it, crafted into the wee hours thinking we've done a great job, just to get up in the morning and look at our creation, to discover it is not the masterpiece we thought!  The trouble is... late at night, usually, the light is simply not good enough to accurately judge colours, so very often what you thought was a deep pink turns out to be a coral, and doesn't match the rest of your project!  Done that... been there!  But when the ideas strike, somehow 'sense' take a vacation, and we carry on regardless!
 
Yes, I crafted late last night!
 
I got up this morning to realise my two cards, although simple and sweet, are slightly 'off'.  The embellishments, namely the round epoxy gems are just not right!  I'm very glad now, that I didn't put any stamping on the inside (even though my new STAMPIN UP inks are calling very loudly to me).  These two little babies will probably end up as little notelets I occasionally send out to friends and family just to say 'HI'...
 
The papers are from an old (old, old, old, second-hand {I'm not too proud}) SIZZIX paper stack, the glitter tape is from AMERICAN CRAFTS (this is super sparkly, but doesn't shed) and anything else is from my stash (including the iridescent sequin string, very old and I have tons of it!)... as I said it was late and so I grabbed whatever was within reach!
 

<--- inside


Challenges...

A CARD A DAY BLOGGING - Facebook

PERFECTLY RUSTIC - Ch #22 - 'Bling Bling Shine & Sparkle'


~   ~   ~   ~   ~
 
 I woke up (always a good thing) to the beautiful morning light streaming through my bedroom window and couldn't resist sharing the view with you...
Llangybi, Ceredigion, Wales, UK
 
 

Have a happy, happy day...

 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards, love your embellishments! The harsh light of day can bring some shocks with it. But that won't stop us from crafting at night! Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!