Pages

Thursday 15 May 2014

Seriously... why would he?

Second post of the day... whoop, whoop I'm on a roll (probably rolling down hill from now on!).  I fancied a little colouring today so out came my (very old, cheapie EBay bargain) Crafters Companion stamps.
 
This one says "a little bird told me..." but really even if the bird could talk, how would he know its your birthday and why would he want to tell someone anyway... just saying!  But I digress... my card is made by stamping directly onto a card blank and then colouring it in using promarkers, I added a little bit of blink in the bottom corner (£1 shop purchase!) and on the inside, which has also benefited from my (iffy) stamping, in the form of the words "its you birthday".  Here completes todays card...
 

 
Challenges...
 
 
CRAFTING FROM THE HEART - Ch #18 - 'Anything Goes'
 
CRAFTY GIRLS CHALLENGES - Ch #18 - 'Anything Goes'
 
JUST INSPIRATIONAL CHALLENGES -  Team B - 'Anything Goes'
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card love the cute image and fabulous colouring-thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a brilliant card :) colouring is fab :) Thanks for playing along with JIC this week, hope that you can join us next week. Sian (DT Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!