Pages

Sunday 25 May 2014

Layout Six

This is my sixth layout with my May SCRAPTASTIC kit, I've still got loads of stuff in this kit (nowhere near 'killing' it) and I've already had my code for June's kit!  I'd better find some more photos to scrap!
 
Bank Holiday for us in the UK, and our caravan park is busy... but not as  busy as usual!  All the rain 'might' have something to do with it!  We all still enjoyed the disco and raffle last night, even with the reduced numbers.
 
I did manage to help my mum clean the clubhouse early this morning, ready for lunchtime opening and bingo tonight!  So there'll be no crafting for me today (well, maybe I can fit in a card... or two, or a scrapbook page or...). 
 
So... number six...
 
 
 
 
 




 I love how this turned out.
 
SCRAPTASTIC MEMBERS - Facebook
 
CRAFTING FROM THE HEART - Ch #19 - 'Anything Goes'

CRAFTY GIRLS CHALLENGES - Ch #18 - 'Anything Goes'
 
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, A lovely project, love the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafty Girls this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there a lovely project thank you for joining our challenge this fortnight at Crafty Girls.
    Hugs
    Fiona dt/blog co-owner x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!