Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

Dots Rule!


...



The need for the dots? If you look to your right, there is a list of previous posts.  The powers that be also show me a little tool icon underneath it (not visable to you mere mortals), this icon (supposedly!) is for me to format said list.  Me being me, got a little confused and is having trouble figuring out how to... only show the post 'heading' and not the 'heading' and the first line of the post! What can I say? I told you I was no expert! Hence the dots...

I made a mistake... a big one! I watched Create and Craft TV, what can I say... I was feeling poorly with this rotten cold and fancied a bit of a free crafting fix, as the remote was close to the sofa it somehow got into my hand, the 671 numbers were punched before I even knew it!

I know you can guess the rest... 


Blah... blah... blah... 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!