Pages

Friday 12 October 2012

What a Twit...
 
I KNOW I'm not the only one to put things down and NEVER find them again... but, my bestest bone folder! My bestest crafting companion!  
 
 
 I LOVE my Martha Stewart (yes, I'm taking over the world) score board, it really is one of the best I've used.  I did have to give it a REALLY good clean before I took it's picture though! It was filthy...







 ... that glitter gets everywhere!  I went to see my mum the other day, I'd been there 5 minutes and I noticed she'd started to glint in the sunlight.  Who have YOU glittered up lately?
 
I Never found my bone folder, by the way, I've got to order another one!
 
But which one to get?  Blah blah blah...
 
Karen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!