Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

PARTY'S OVER!

 
Everyone had a great time... and so my work is done for another day! Did manage to boogie a bit to the disco - in between collecting glasses! People - danced, drank and stuffed their faces... there's peanuts and party poppers EVERYWHERE! So all in all, a good time was had by all!
 
Going to visit my brother in England tomorrow (sorry, make that later today), so I thought I'd shove a quick post in!
 
Yes, Echo Park AGAIN! Using up the scraps from the last two card (waste not, want not).
 
 
 
I'm off to bed (after a lovely cup of tea)... ready for the big clean up tomorrow.  We'll get the clubhouse cleaned then it's off to visit my brother, niece and nephew.
 
I'll be dreaming of... echo park; echo park; echo park...  blag... blag... blag


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!