Pages

Thursday 25 October 2012

OMG... OMG... OMG!!!


Ebay Update...

Did I get a bargain? Yes, I do believe I did.  I am now the proud owner of another cricut machine!
 
My little 'create' machine has been relegated to the occasional use, as its had to move over (darling) for the new (old, as in second-hand) 'expression'. Ohhhhh but its a work of art! Well no, its not going to win any prizes for beauty, but I think it is adorable! It crafts, need I say anymore? and besides they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
 
But I haven't got to the best bit... oh no, the cartridges that came with it! I have since hibernated in order to get better aquainted!  Believe it or not there were 14 of them, yes you heard me right F-O-U-R-T-E-E-N of them!  Wow!  There is even some Disney ones!!!  Maybe a bit complicated for me... but hey ho, I'll have a go.  Watch this space!
 
 
 
In the meantime... look at these two little cuties I did for my niece and nephew... yeah that is my lemsip in the background.  I have managed, however, to pass 'The Cold' onto others, although none of them seems to pleased with my generousity!  (apart from the tissue companies, of course).
 
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!