Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

FIXED IT!!!



See... this is what happens when you're a complete novice to blogging!!! Fixed the time issue!  But now, no-one knows what  I was on about in previous blogs 'cause 'blogger' fixed it from the very beginning (yes - a very good place to start)!!! 
 
Oh well, so I sound like an idiot... so what!
 
For anyone else who is as ignorant as I WASTo fix the time, go to 'blogger.com' then to settings, then formating, find the right time (GMT-London), click - way we go!
 
Ideally YOU would have done this when your first started you blog, I wasn't quite so bright!
 
 
I do like this 'time' themed paper from the Crafter's Companion CD ROM - Men's Collection, I'll have to see what I can come up with...

 
 
 

~ when printing off the backing papers, I usually print onto thin card as I find it easier to work with.
 
In the Men's Collection there are also inserts, gift bags, toppers, envelopes, teabag papers...
 
Blah... blah... blah...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see...
Don't Forget to Follow Me!